Planning for Groundhog Day is DONE with this no prep - print and go bundle!
Resource 1: Adding and Subtracting Decimals Mini Whodunnit Breakout
Students must answer 5 adding and subtracting decimals questions to earn clues to eliminate suspects, last known whereabouts, and who replaced the groundhog!
Resource 2: Groundhog Day Reading and Writing Activities
- 2 page "History of Groundhog Day" reading
- History of Groundhog Day reading response
- Compare and Contrast organizer comparing Groundhog Day with any other tradition
- 3 Groundhog Day writing prompts for persuasive, opinion and narrative writing
- Groundhog Writing Paper - color and black and white version
- Have students color in the writing paper for an instant bulletin board display
Don't stress to plan for February 2nd! This bundle is exactly what you need!